August 5, 2011 Edit
ARCSA 2011 National Conference
September 27 – 29
• Kenny Kurtzman, Senior Partner, Booz & Company
• Billy Kniffen, ARCSA Lead Instructor and Education Chair
• and more
Session Topics Include:
• Research in Rainwater Catchment
• Agricultural Rainwater Systems
• Rainwater Harvesting and Low Impact Development
• Water Treatment for Potable Uses
• Stormwater Mitigation
• Rain Water Harvesting Education
• Codes and Standards
• Technical Tours to residential, large agricultural, municipal applications and more
Networking Opportunities - time is built into the conference agenda to encourage informal meeting with presenters and conference attendees. Hosted hospitality in the vendor hall, dinner at Skamania Lodge, food and beverage breaks with the vendors are great times to network with colleagues.
Sponsors and Exhibitors - Lots of vendor exhibit hall time - including hosted reception on Tuesday night
Rainwater Harvesting Training Opportunities:
• 100-Level Sept 24
• 200-Level Sept 25-26
• 300-Level presentations during Conference
• 300-Level Design & Construction Workshop Sept. 29 – Oct. 1
Poster Session to highlight new research as well as your most innovative and uniquely designed catchment system.
Visit our website www.arcsa.org for more information.